A simple yet interesting side dish, this baked cauliflower is sure to brighten up your dinner table. The tangy warmth of Dog Town Curry & Dill Mustard mixes beautifully with the natural sweetness of the cauliflower, and grating over some sharp salty Parmesan adds a delicious bite. Come by and pick up the ingredients to this flavourful dish today!
- 1 cauliflower
- 2-3 tablespoons of Dunford Grove Garlic-infused Olive Oil
- a good amount of Dog Town Curry & Dill Mustard
- a copious amount of parmesan cheese
- Marlborough Sea Salt
- Pocket Pepper
- Fresh parsley
- Preheat your oven to 220*C.
- Cut the cauliflower into slabs vertically (you are aiming for massive cauliflower 'steaks') and lay on a baking tray.
- lightly brush with olive oil and season with salt/pepper. Smear on a decent amount of mustard and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until it reaches your desired crispiness.
- Immediately finely grate over lots of parmesan to melt on top, and sprinkle with coarsley chopped parsely.
- Serve as a side with whatever meal you like- if you can keep from eating it all!